Here are features that we've added over time, largely based on user demand. These features apply to leagues in ALL the sports that we
offer (unless otherwise specified). Certain ongoing improvements, such as adding new scoring categories, enhancing the user interface,
etc., are not included on this screen.
For a list of some of our upcoming features, click here
November 17, 2013
- Fantasy Game Log: Added a new Game Log section in the player profile window that shows your league's stats, as opposed to just the standard set of stats.
November 10, 2013
- Live Rotisserie Standings: Added live standings to the Live Scoring screen for Rotisserie leagues.
November 5, 2013
- Dif Column: Added a new Dif column in the Standings page (for non-H2H Rotisserie and Points-Based leagues), which shows the change in each team's score from the previous day.
October 29, 2013
- Waiver Wire 24x Hour Option: Added a new option to allow waivers to be processed exactly 24x hours (24, 48, etc.) after a given player has gone on waivers, as opposed to only being able to select a set time (e.g. 3:00am) when waivers are processed.
October 22, 2013
- Separate WW Drops from Auto-Waiving: Players who go on waivers due to being dropped by a team can now be processed differently than players who go on waivers due to being auto-waived by the system.
October 18, 2013
- League Prizes - Playoffs: Added an option to award prizes (1st to 4th) for playoffs in Head-to-Head leagues.
October 10, 2013
- Apply to Future Periods: Added an option in the My Team Preferences screen to enable/disable the Apply to future periods checkbox by default, when submitting lineup changes.
September 11, 2013
- Show Available + Team Players: Added an option in the Players screen to show all available players together with your own team's players, for comparison purposes.
August 16, 2013
- Mobile App - Beta! Released our first beta mobile app. Initial release is for Android only. We will release the iOS beta August 26th or earlier.
August 3, 2013
- Enhanced Premier League Commissioner Product: Overhauled our Premier League Commissioner Product to include a huge number of new scoring categories making it the most comprehensive EPL Fantasy League Manager available.
July 16, 2013
- Penalize Weak College Football Opponents: Added an option to penalize opponents who are not playing for a Division I FBS school. This can be set to any % by the Commissioner, in League Setup --> Scoring --> Preferences.
May 15, 2013
- New Default Preference Option: Added a new default preference option in the My Team Preferences screen, for the "Position" dropdown box in the Players screen.
April 24, 2013
- Claim/Drop/Move Same or Different Periods: Added an option that allows the commissioner to choose whether or not owners are allowed to execute combined claim and drop/move transactions in different periods when one has already played that day while the other has not, or to force both claim and drop/move to execute in the same period, regardless of when both players played that day.
April 23, 2013
- Simultaneous Claim/Move: Owners can now claim a player and execute a lineup change (e.g. moving a player to an Injured Reserve slot) or drop within the same transaction, as opposed to before where you could only claim and drop.
April 3, 2013
- MLB Players in Starting Lineup: We now indicate (with a green asterisk) which players are scheduled to be in their upcoming game's starting lineup.
April 1, 2013
- 2-Start Pitcher View: An option has been added in the Players screen to view 1 and 2-start Pitchers for the upcoming Period.
March 22, 2013
- $$ Fantrax Treasurer $$: Finally, the Commissioner will no longer have to endure the gruelling and underappreciated task of collecting money from all of the league members! Fantrax Treasurer will handle your league finances by collecting the entry fees from all league members, then distributing them at the end of the season to the league winners. In-season transaction fees will also soon be handled for leagues that use them.
March 20, 2013
- Live Draft Queue Feature: Added a new option to the Live Draft Queue which allows you to tell Fantrax to auto-draft players from your queue into any open slot on your roster, as opposed to filling Active slots first.
March 19, 2013
- Popup Chat Window: You can now click on the window icon at the top right of the chat window in the league home page in order to pop it out of the league home page into a separate window, which can remain open while you navigate any other screen. So, yes, you can now smack talk while viewing your live scoring screen!
March 1, 2013
- New Site User Interface: The website now has a new, modern look & feel!
February 16, 2013
- Min/Max Override: The Commissioner can now override any team's min/max violation for any period, so that the team accumulates full stats/points for that period, via Commissioner --> All Options --> Min/Max Constraint Roster Override.
February 15, 2013
- Force Illegal/Legal Roster: The Commissioner can now force any team's roster to be legal (if illegal) or illegal (if legal), for any period, via Commissioner --> All Options --> Illegal Roster Override.
February 12, 2013
- Delete Chat Messages: You can now delete your own messages sent within the last 12 hours in the Live Chat window in the fantasy league home page.
February 10, 2013
- H2H Season Stats: Added a Season Stats tab in the Standings screen for Head-to-Head leagues.
February 7, 2013
- Live Scoring Day/Season Default: Added an option in the My Team Preferences screen for Points-based leagues which allows you to set the default order to Day or Season for the scoreboard at the top of the Live Scoring screen.
February 3, 2013
- Team Roster Chart Player Status: Player status (Active, Reserve, Injured Reserve, Minors) is now indicated on the Team Roster Chart screen.
January 30, 2013
- Own Multiple Teams: Users can now own multiple teams per league.
January 25, 2013
- Live Scoring Season FPts: Added the fantasy point season total for each team in the top scoreboard section of the Live Scoring screen for Points-Based scoring systems.
January 16, 2013
- Count Best Players: This feature will allow you to set your league to count the best n players' scores on each team. For example, you may choose to count the best 20 out of 25 players, or ignore the worst 5 out of 25 players on every team. This can also be broken down by position.
January 15, 2013
- Rookie Roster Restrictions: Enforce a min/max # of rookies that team owners can carry. This can be broken down by position, and applies to MLB, NFL, NHL and NBA leagues.
January 14, 2013
- PGA Participating Players: Now displaying which players are participating in the upcoming tournament.
- NASCAR Participating Drivers: Now displaying which drivers have qualified to participate in the upcoming race.
December 29, 2012
- Stat Trend data in Player Profile: You can now see stat trends of any player for the past 7 days, 14 days, 30 days, and more!
December 26, 2012
- Fantasy League Home Page Customization: You can now customize your fantasy league home pages. You can drag the windows to resize them, and move them around by dragging and dropping the tiles/windows where you want them (in Other --> League Preferences). We will also be adding various new optional windows you can add.
December 24, 2012
- Fantasy H2H Schedule on League Home Page: For Head-to-Head leagues, your matchup schedule now appears on the home page.
December 14, 2012
- Fantasy League News Articles: Any user can now post fully-styled articles (with options to change fonts and styles, embed images, videos, etc.) within his/her league. The most recent such article will appear at the top of that league's home page.
December 8, 2012
- Players Wanted on Trade Block: Added "Players Wanted" section to Trade Block screen, so that owners can display which players on other teams they are interested in.
November 17, 2012
- Team Finances Screen: Added a new Team Finances screen that shows all team fees accrued, paid, etc., all on one view.
November 12, 2012
- Standings Sort Options: Added options to either sort standings by Win % or by Standings Points for applicable leagues.
November 11, 2012
- Adjust Time Zone: You can now set the time zone you're in via the My Fantrax screen, and all times displayed across the website will be adjusted accordingly.
November 5, 2012
- Exceed Max Reserves: Added an option that permits teams to exceed the Max # of Reserves allowed. This will prevent many claims from being denied due to an illegal roster, for leagues that don't allow illegal rosters.
October 28, 2012
- Team Roster Stat Views: Previous years' stats are now viewable on the Team Roster screen.
- Team Roster NFL Projections: Weekly Projections (NFL leagues only) are now viewable on the Team Roster screen.
October 24, 2012
- NCAA Class Indicator: Added an indicator beside each player's name on most screens as to which class that player belongs to (Fr, So, Jr, Sr).
- NCAA Class Search Option: Added options to search for players by Class in the Players screen.
October 22, 2012
- Rookie Search Option: Added an option to search for Rookies in the Players screen.
October 20, 2012
- Salary/Contract Converter: The Commissioner can now convert all player salaries up or down by any value or percentage. Salaries and contracts can also be converted from any particular salary/contract to another of the Commissioner's choosing.
October 13, 2012
- Period Column: Added a Period column to the Standings section in the league home page for Points-Based leagues.
October 9, 2012
- Manually Start Auto Draft: Added the ability for the Commissioner to manually start an Automated Draft anytime with the click of a button. This is particularly handy for quickly populating rosters to test league scoring and/or league play. The draft can be undone and restarted as many times as needed.
October 3, 2012
- Weekly NFL Projections: Added weekly projections for NFL (for players and teams) as well as the ability to view projections for any date range.
September 30, 2012
- Embed Videos: Added the ability to embed Youtube videos and other media files into the league message forums.
September 20, 2012
- Pending Claims View: The Commissioner can now view all pending claims on 1 screen.
September 9, 2012
- Flex Position Scoring: Added a new option that allows players in a Flex position to be scored based on what their actual position is.
September 1, 2012
- New E-mail Notification: Added an e-mail notification in the My Team Preferences screen for when players becomes free agents.
August 15, 2012
- Fantasy Points in Player Profile: Added Fantasy Points to the player profile screen (Recent Games, Game Log and Splits sections) for all Points-Based leagues.
July 31, 2012
- Skip Draft Pick: Added an option for the system to not draft a player when a team owner's time runs out in a Live Draft.
July 10, 2012
- Player Ranking Option: Team owners can now choose to rank their players by ADP (Average Draft Position), or by Fantasy Points (in Points-based leagues) or Score (in Rotisserie leagues).
June 29, 2012
- Rookie highlighting (MLB/NHL/NBA): Added a green "R" beside the names of all rookies in the MLB, NHL and NBA, in all relevant screens.
June 22, 2012
- Rookie highlighting (NFL): Added a green "R" beside the names of all rookies in the NFL, in all relevant screens.
June 10, 2012
- Roster Violations Screen: Added a new Roster Violations screen that displays which teams for which periods have illegal rosters, min/max stat violations, and minor league eligibility violations. This screen replaces the old Illegal Rosters screen, which only showed illegal rosters.
June 6, 2012
- Minor League Eligibility Options: You dynasty & keeper leaguers are going to love this! The flexibility in automating how the system determines when players are eligible for Minors status has been drastically improved. The commissioner can now set new threshold scoring categories (e.g. AB & IP for MLB). We've also added the ability to separate Minors eligibility criteria (e.g. Age and Games Played) by position group (e.g. Skaters and Goalies). There is also significantly increased flexibility in the ability to mix and match these conditions.
May 25, 2012
- Disallow Minor League Drafting: Added an option to disallow drafting players who are in the minor leagues.
May 23, 2012
- Disallow Minor League Claims: Added an option to disallow claims for players who are in the minor leagues.
May 16, 2012
- Live Draft Position Queue: Added a position queue to the Live Online Draft room, which allows team owners to set up a queue by position for players to be drafted. For example, you can ensure that your 1st pick is a QB, then a RB, etc.
May 6, 2012
- Count Offseason Claims & Trades: New options to allow your league to count claims and/or trades executed against the max allowed, prior to the draft.
May 1, 2012
- New Default Preference Options: Added a few new default preference options in the My Team Preferences screen, including whether you want the Day or Period view to appear by default in the Live Scoring screen.
April 27, 2012
- Failed Claim Details: A detailed explanation is now displayed in the Transaction History screen every claim that was denied by the system, including all illegal roster messages for claims that were denied by the system due to an illegal roster.
April 24, 2012
- Publicly Viewable Leagues: Added an option to allow your league to be viewable by anybody. This applies to just about every screen, including the Standings, Team Roster and Players screens.
April 23, 2012
- Auto FA Claim Changeover System: This feature allows the system to automatically switch your league between different Free Agent claim systems (Priority Order, Bidding and Free for All) on a weekly basis.
April 16, 2012
- H2H Rotisserie Standings Adjustment: Added a Standings Adjustment feature in the Commissioner Options screen for both H2H Rotisserie scoring systems.
April 14, 2012
- Probable Opposing Pitchers: Probable opposing starting pitchers (with some handy details) can now be found in the Team Roster, Players, and Pick Players/Adjust Roster screens by hovering over an event date in the schedule views of those screens, or for daily-lineup leagues, by clicking the convenient icon in the new OS column.
April 10, 2012
- Standings Sorting: Standings can now be sorted by clicking on the column header you wish to sort by.
April 5, 2012
- Commish Cancel/Approve Trade: The Commissioner can now at any time cancel or execute a trade that is pending vote.
April 1, 2012
- Live Draft Switch Players: Added ability to make lineup changes during the draft, within the Live Draft room.
March 24, 2012
- Classic Draft Leagues: Compete for HUGE CASH PRIZES in our new 12-team Classic Draft leagues, where the rules are set by Fantrax. Choose your entry fee (from $10 to $500), scoring system (Rotisserie, Points-Based, or Head-to-Head Points-Based) and draft time. TOP 3 WINS CASH in every league, with the TOP PRIZE OF $4,000!
March 6, 2012
- Prevent Claims for Injured Players: This option allows your league to prevent teams from claiming injured players, and is especially useful if your league allows a large maximum of Injured Reserve slots, in order to prevent owners from hoarding injured players into those slots.
March 1, 2012
- Lock Transactions for IRES: Added a new Lock Transactions option for the Injured Reserve Enforcement System. Selecting this option will prevent team owners from executing any transactions if they've left a player in the Injured Reserve slot too long (as defined by the rules set by the Commissioner) after he's become healthy.
February 25, 2012
- Merging Periods: We now have the capability to merge any number of periods together for your league, at any point in the season. This will be especially useful for this upcoming MLB season for Head-to-Head leagues with weekly and semi-weekly Scoring Periods, due to the 2 early Japan games on March 28 & 29.
February 19, 2012
- Limit Duplicate Players: Added a new option to limit the number of teams (to any number you wish) that can own the same player within a league or division.
February 12, 2012
- New Lineup Change Systems: Added new Easy-Click and Drag & Drop lineup change systems to the Team Roster screen.
February 9, 2012
- Team Preferences Control: Team owners can now choose to allow the Commissioner to edit any of their settings in the My Team Preferences screen, including allowing the Commissioner to submit their team logo.
January 31, 2012
- Empty Roster Slots: Empty Active roster slots are now displayed in the Team Roster screen, so team owners can now easily see which Active positions they're short on on their team.
January 10, 2012
- Head-to-Head Rotisserie: Added Head-to-Head Rotisserie/Category-Based Single Win and Head-to-Head Rotisserie/Category-Based Multiple Win scoring systems.
December 2, 2011
- Wins Tiebreaker: Added a new "Most Wins" standings tiebreaker option.
November 27, 2011
- New "All" Option: Added an "All Players" option to the Players page.
November 20, 2011
- Searchable FAQ: Added a textfield in the FAQ screen which allows you to search for keywords within all of the hundreds of questions and answers. To reach the FAQ screen, click on the Feedback link near the top-left corner of the screen.
November 13, 2011
- Division Record Tiebreaker: Added a new "Division Record" standings tiebreaker option.
November 6, 2011
- Approve/Cancel Pending Trades: The Commissioner can now approve or cancel trades that are pending vote by team owners.
November 1, 2011
- Hide Trade Objections: Added an option to allow trade objections to be anonymous.
October 25, 2011
- Live Scoring Filter By Team: Added a dropdown box in the Live Scoring screen to filter the scoreboard by team, for Head-to-Head leagues with multiple matchups per team every Scoring Period.
October 22, 2011
- Transaction Fees Before Draft: Added an option for whether or not to count transactions fees before the draft.
October 18, 2011
- Filter by Team: Add an option to filter by team (NFL, MLB, etc.) in the Player Picker, Adjust My Roster and Rank Players screens.
October 16, 2011
- Live Chat Options: Added several options (in League Setup --> Misc --> Chat) for hiding messages in the live chat window.
October 8, 2011
- Undo Trade: The Commissioner can now undo trades in the Transaction History screen by turning Commissioner Mode on and clicking the blue "undo" icon next to the appropriate trade.
September 29, 2011
- Assign Keepers to Draft Picks: Ability for the Commissioner to assign keepers to specific picks in your upcoming Live Online Draft. For example, if Team A was keeping John Smith, the Commissioner can set that player to use up Team A's 5th round pick in the upcoming draft. Then, in the live draft room, it will show the player Team A kept in his round 5 slot, and it will skip Team A's pick for that slot when it comes up.
September 28, 2011
- New Player Import Screen: This is essentially an enhancement of the old Offline Draft and Keeper Import screens, which have now been combined into one easy-to-use screen, with new "Round" and "Pick" dropdown boxes next to each player on a team. This of course allows for the Draft Results screen to be populated exactly the way you want it.
September 23, 2011
- Limit Draft Pick Trading: Added a new feature in Commissioner --> League Setup --> Misc --> Keeper League that allows the Commissioner to limit the number of rounds for trading future draft picks.
September 18, 2011
- Edit Transaction Fees: Individual transaction fees can now be edited by the Commissioner in the Transaction History screen for any type of transaction (lineup changes, claims/drops, or trades).
September 5, 2011
- Full Schedule View: Add a Schedule - Full view in the Team Roster screen which shows your players' schedule for the entire remainder of the season.
August 27, 2011
- Auto Salary Generation: Your league can now have player salaries automatically generated periodically, over any number of periods (e.g. every 2 periods). This new feature complements our already existing highly customizable salary generation Premium feature.
August 23, 2011
- Injured Reserve Enforcement System: Team owners will be forced to remove players from the Injured Reserve slot (if used) once they become healthy or come off suspension (if applicable in your league). The timeframe in which they must do so will be predetermined by the Commissioner, and the penalty for failure to comply to this rule may be one of a few options (also predetermined by the Commissioner), including the player in question automatically being dropped by the system, or the team in question's roster becoming illegal.
August 15, 2011
- Team Roster Data: Add new data on the Team Roster screen displaying totals for Active, Reserve, Injured Reserve and Minors players, broken down by scoring category group (e.g. Hitters & Pitchers for Baseball).
August 2, 2011
- Team Service Time: Add a new Team Service Time screen that allows you to view the history of every player on every team in your league. You can view by team, which displays the position and status every player owned by that team was set to, for every period. You can also look up a particular player and see which team he was on every period, along with which position and status he was set to.
July 30, 2011
- Live Chat Rooms: Added a live chat window in the fantasy league home page. Now all league members can chat live with each other at any time, publicly or privately.
May 20, 2011
- New Waiver Wire Options: The Commissioner can now determine which days & times (or never) to reset the Waiver Wire priority order (e.g. "Reverse Order of Standings") on, and then optionally set the WW order to change based on previous claims in between those times.
May 13, 2011
- Player % Reports: Added an "Overview" tab in the Players page with reports on player % owned and % active for the previous, current and next weeks, as well as % drafted and ADP (Average Draft Position).
May 10, 2011
- View Active Players: Added "Active - Taken" and "Active - Available" options in the Players screen.
May 9, 2011
- View Any Team from Live Scoring: Added a dropdown box in Live Scoring which allows you to quickly switch to any other league that you are a member of.
May 8, 2011
- Sortable Columns for All Teams View: Columns are now sortable in the Live Scoring "All Teams" view.
May 6, 2011
- Live Scoring - All Teams View: Added the "All Teams" view in Live Scoring for Rotisserie and Points-Based leagues.
May 4, 2011
- Added Player Schedule: Added player schedule to the bottom of the Adjust My Roster screen, which includes probable starts for all your pitchers and all opposing teams' pitchers.
May 1, 2011
- Lock/Unlock Positions: Add a new League Setup option which allows your league to lock all players' positions so that no players gain eligibility throughout the season.
April 21, 2011
- Team Roster Schedule in Player Picker/Adjust My Roster Screens: Added the full week's schedule (including pitching starts in baseball) in the Player Picker and Adjust My Roster screens.
April 18, 2011
- Lineup Changes for Present Period Only: Added option when making a lineup change to, if desired, only apply it to the period being changed, as opposed to all future periods.
April 15, 2011
- Force Drop for each Claim: Added league configuration option which forces owners to drop a player whenever they claim one.
April 13, 2011
- Added Player % Reports: Added "Misc - Overall" and "Misc - League" tabs in the Players page which include reports on player % and # owned, % and # active, and # claimed and dropped, among other valuable data, all sortable, and aggregated from all particpants in the contest for which that page is being displayed.
March 31, 2011
- Enhanced Player Picker: Several upgrades have been implemented to the Pick My Players screen (named Adjust My Roster after the Player Picker Deadline), including drag & drop lineup changes, team salary updating on the fly, and a confirmation window with a list of all transactions to be executed and illegal roster messages (if applicable).
March 26, 2011
- Live Draft Sounds: Added sounds in the Live Online Draft room for when the draft begins, ends and when it's your turn to pick.
March 21, 2011
- Keeper Admin Screen: Added a Keeper Admin screen which allows the Commissioner or team owners to select which players they want to keep for the upcoming season, as well as which contracts to extend and for how long (if applicable).
- Keeper Rollover Function: Added a Keeper Rollover function for the Commissioner which removes all players from teams who aren't being kept for the upcoming season. Also, for leagues using contracts, all contracts will be rolled over 1 year and extended n years where applicable.
March 10, 2011
- Confirmation Window: Added an option to display a confirmation window in the Team Roster and/or Claim/Drop screen, which shows what your team's salary will be if the transaction is executed.
February 28, 2011
- Lock Player Pool: Added an option to lock your league's player pool so no new players can enter it.
February 22, 2011
- Separate Claim & Drop Permissions: Commissioner can now adjust team permissions for claiming and dropping players separately.
February 17, 2011
- View Trade Objections: You can now view which team owners objected to trades in the Transaction History screen by hovering your mouse over the "# Obj" column.
February 14, 2011
- Copy Roster: Added a feature that allows you to copy your roster from one league to any other "duplicate player" league.
February 9, 2011
- New Min/Max Restrictions: Added several new team min/max restrictions in Commissioner --> League Setup --> Scoring --> Min/Max, for several different sports, including "Games Played" for Hitters and Pitchers (MLB Baseball), "Cuts Missed" (PGA Golf), and "Did Not Qualify" (NASCAR).
February 8, 2011
- New Columns: Added "ADP" (Average Draft Position) and "D%" (Draft Percentage) columns to the Live Draft, Rank Your Players, and Player Picker screens.
February 4, 2011
- Lock Player Pool: Added an option that will lock your league's player pool for the entire season. That is, no new players will enter the player pool (via trade or any other way) unless the Commissioner manually adds them.
January 31, 2011
- Minimum Player Salary: Add an option to set a minimum player salary for your league's player pool when generating salaries.
January 28, 2011
- Screen Name: Added an option to show a Screen Name of your choice in the message forums, instead of your real name or User ID. This option appears in the My Fantrax page.
January 27, 2011
- Hide City: Add the ability to hide your city name in the message forums. This option appears in the My Fantrax page.
January 24, 2011
- New Columns: Added 2 new columns to the Players page: "ADP" (Average Draft Position) and "D%" (Draft Percentage), which appear pre-draft.
January 23, 2011
- Subscribe to Forums: Add "subscribe/unsubscribe" link in each topic in the public message forums, that allows you to receive an e-mail either every time a post is made in that topic, just once when a post is made after your last visit to that topic, or none at all.
January 18, 2011
- Copy Player Rankings: Added a function to copy pre-draft player rankings between any 2 leagues a team owner is involved in.
January 16, 2011
- Message Forum Enhancements: Added several new features to the public and private message forums, including replying and quoting specific messages, and uploading an avatar that appears in every posting.
January 15, 2011
- Salary/Position Import: Add a function to easily import all player salaries and positions in your league using a .CSV file.
January 13, 2011
- Prize Management System: A set of options that allows the Commissioner to award several types of prizes for any length of time throughout the course of the season. For example, a prize of $20 can be awarded to the team with the most points every week, and $10 to the team with the 2nd most points. And/or a prize of $50 can be awarded to the team who has the highest total for any number of weeks combined throughout the course of the season. That just scratches the surface of what this feature can do!
December 13, 2010
- New Live Scoring Fields: Added the following fields to the Live Scoring screen: "Players already played", "Players currently playing", "Players yet to play", and "Player minutes remaining".
December 9, 2010
- Commissioner Log: Added a screen that displays the log of all Commissioner actions, including any changes to league rules.
December 1, 2010
- Points Behind Leader Column: Added a "Points Behind Leader" (PBL) column to the Standings page for points-based leagues.
November 29, 2010
- Draft Pick Trading: Draft picks for future years can now be traded in the Trade screen in keeper leagues.
November 23, 2010
- Compare Players: Added an option in the Players page that allows a team owner to compare 2 or more players' stats, with all the filter and sort options that the Players page already provides.
November 19, 2010
- New NHL Positions: Added the following new positions for NHL Commissioner leagues: Power Play Specialist, Penalty Kill Specialist.
November 15, 2010
- Team Roster Stat Sorting: All stat columns in the Team Roster screen are now sortable.
November 13, 2010
- New Timeframe Links: Added "Yesterday", "Past Week", and "Past Month" links to the Team Roster and Standings screens.
November 10, 2010
- Can't Drop List: Added an option to use Fantrax's "Can't Drop" List, which prevents teams from dropping any of the game's best players, at any time.
November 6, 2010
- Team Permissions Screen: Added a screen which allows the Commissioner to prevent any team owner from making lineup changes, claims/drops, trades, or posting forum messages.
November 5, 2010
- GP Column: Added "GP" (Games Played) column to the Standings page for Rotisserie and Points-Based leagues.
October 30, 2010
- Waiver Wire Churning: Added an option which prevents teams from putting a player on waivers by adding and dropping him within the same period. If this option is selected, that player would go straight back to being a free agent, upon being dropped.
October 28, 2010
- Roster Deadline: Added roster deadline date & time for upcoming Lineup Period in the league home page (directly above the "Fantrax Messages" section).
October 26, 2010
- New NBA Positions: Added the following new positions for NBA Commissioner leagues: Guard 2, Guard 3, Forward 2, Forward 3, Center 2, Center 3, Flex 2, Flex 3.
October 21, 2010
- New NHL Positions: Added the following new positions for NHL Commissioner leagues: Forward 2, Forward 3, Defense 2, Defense 3, Skater 2.
October 19, 2010
- Publish Leagues: Added ability for Commissioner to publish his league (private or public), which allows it to appear in the Published Leagues screen. Users wanting to join a Private published league are required to enter the League ID and League Password.
September 27, 2010
- NBA Salary Generating: Added a new function to automatically generate player salaries in your league based on their real-life salaries.
September 23, 2010
- NHL Salary/Cap-Hit Generating: Added new functions to automatically generate player salaries in your league based on their real-life salaries or cap-hits.
September 2, 2010
- Manually Process FA Claims: The Commissioner can now manually process Free Agent claims/bids at any time in the Commissioner Options screen.
August 28, 2010
- Added Enforcer Position: Added an Enforcer position for NHL Commissioner leagues.
August 24, 2010
- Added 24-Hour WW Option: Added an option that will force a 24-hour+ wait time to process players going on waivers. For example, if waivers are set to process every Monday 6:00pm and Thursday 6:00pm, and a player goes on waivers on Monday 12pm, he will not come off waivers until Wednesday 6:00pm, since the drop occurred within 24 hours of the upcoming waiver process time.
August 20, 2010
- Re-open Live Draft Room: Added ability to re-open the Live Draft room anytime after the draft has been completed. This will allow you to make any necessary corrections to it, including rewinding back to any pick in the draft.
August 16, 2010
- Enforce Roster Restrictions in Draft: Your league's Illegal Roster Enforcement rule is now enforced in the Live Draft room. This means that players cannot be drafted depending on your league's roster restrictions and whether you've chosen to prevent illegal rosters Always, or Only For Total Max Players.
August 8, 2010
- Division Record Column: Added a Division Record column to the Standings screen for leagues with 2 or more divisions.
August 6, 2010
- Open FA Bidding System: Added options for an Open-Bidding (as opposed to Blind-Bidding) Free Agent Claim System. The Commissioner has the option to choose whether the highest pending bid for each player appears, and whether or not to show which fantasy team that bid belongs to.
August 3, 2010
- Remove Unsigned Players: Added option to remove unsigned players from your league's player pool. For example, if checked in your MLB league, then players not signed to an MLB team will not appear in the player pool.
July 30, 2010
- View Pending Claims: Added option to allow teams to view the pending claims of all other teams.
Note: this option is not available in League Setup quite yet, however if you are the Commissioner of your league, simply contact Fantrax Support and we will enable that option for your league(s).
July 28, 2010
- Bye Players to IR: Added option to allow players on bye weeks to be moved to Injured Reserve status. This applies to NFL and NCAAF leagues.
July 25, 2010
- Salary Display Options: Added the following options for displaying player salaries, which apply to all pages that salaries appear in:
1) Option for how many decimal places to appear, e.g. "5" instead of "5.00".
2) Option to display salary in the thousands, e.g. "8,000,000" would appear as "8,000".
3) Option to remove commas, e.g. "4000" instead of "4,000".
July 21, 2010
- Tiebreaker Option Added: Added the following standings tiebreaker option: "Team with the least fantasy points on the season gets the win".
July 15, 2010
- Bye Week Column: Added the Bye column to the Live Draft, Rank Players and Player Picker screens.
July 11, 2010
- Ineligible Position Option: Added option to determine whether or not a team will have an illegal roster if any of its players are set to an ineligible position.
July 7, 2010
- Tiebreaker Option Added: Added the following tiebreaker option for head-to-head matchups: "Home team gets the win".
July 3, 2010
- Reset Salaries/Contracts : Added function in Salary/Contract Administration screen to reset all Free Agent and Waiver Wire players to any salary or contract that your league uses.
June 28, 2010
- Merging Periods: We can now merge any 2 periods together for your league. This option is not available to the Commissioner quite yet, however the Commissioner simply needs to contact Fantrax Support and let us know which 2 periods to merge.
June 24, 2010
- League Logo: Commissioner can now submit a league logo in Commissioner --> League Setup --> General, which appears in the fantasy league home page.
June 21, 2010
- Bye Week Column: Added a Bye column (NFL leagues) indicating when each player has their Bye week in the Team Roster and Players pages.
June 19, 2010
- Probable Starters: Can now view probable starters in the default view of the Team Roster screen (highlighted in green in the Opponent column) for leagues with Daily Lineup Periods.
June 18, 2010
- Express League Setup options: Added several pre-configured league setups (for each sport) to choose from when creating a new league. Navigating through the league setup process and the vast number of options is not necessary anymore, but can still be done after choosing a "ready-made" league.
June 15, 2010
- Search By Team: Added the ability to search for players by (MLB, NFL, etc.) team in the Players page. (in the "Status/Team" dropdown)
June 12, 2010
- Off-season Trades: Added option to allow/disallow trades prior to the start of the draft.
June 7, 2010
- Probable Opposing Starters: Probable opposing starting pitchers now viewable when hovering mouse over opponent in the Team Roster and Players screens. This applies to the Schedule view, and the Stats and Fantasy Points views for leagues with Daily Lineup Periods.
May 30, 2010
- Commissioner Mode Trade enhancements: Commissioner now has the option to execute trades in Commissioner Mode that would result in an illegal roster, regardless of the Illegal Roster Enforcement rule. Also displayed before the trade are the illegal roster details.
May 26, 2010
- Live Draft Room enhancements: Auto-scrolling draft order (now always shows up to last 6 and next 6 picks), larger chat area and stats table, running team salary and cap, view entire draft results.
May 23, 2010
- New scoring option: Added option to allow/disallow players to accumulate stats in all scoring category groups. For example in a Baseball league, you can choose to allow Pitchers to accumulate hitting stats.
May 20, 2010
- Min # of minor league players.: Added capability to set the minimum number of minor league players required to be on a team.
May 19, 2010
- Live Scoring scoreboard: Added scoreboard (all fantasy team scores) to the top of the Live Scoring screen for Head-to-head and Points-based leagues (Rotisserie coming later).
May 19, 2010
- Player Profile fantasy data: Added Fantrax-wide and league-specific fantasy data to the player profile page:
Fantrax: % Drafted, Avg. Draft Position., % Owned (Next/Current/Prev. week), % Active (Next/Current/Prev. week)
League: Fantasy Team/Status, Fantasy Points, Fantasy Points/Game, Fantasy Salary, Fantasy Contract
May 14, 2010
- Streak column: Added a Streak column in the Standings page for head-to-head leagues, which displays consecutive games won, lost, unbeaten, or winless.
May 12, 2010
- Commissioner Message: Added a Commissioner Messages section to the league home page, which appears when the Commissioner enters 1 or more messages for his/her league. "Start" and "end" dates for each message can also be configured.
May 11, 2010
- Mouse-over denied transactions: Mousing-over a denied claim/drop or trade in the Transaction History screen will display the reason why that transaction was denied.
May 10, 2010
- Min/Max totals per season: Ability to view year-to-date (as opposed to just per-Scoring Period) min/max requirements/totals for head-to-head leagues in the Team Roster screen - Min/Max tab.
May 7, 2010
- Pending Trade enhancements: 1) Ability to change which position and which status (e.g. Active, Reserve, etc.) players in your pending trades
will be set to on your team roster when the trade is executed.
2) Will now receive a warning if your pending trade will result in an illegal roster, allowing you to make the necessary adjustments before the trade is executed.
May 6, 2010
- Live Scoring - new statuses: Added a "baseball diamond" graphic in the Live Scoring screen for each hitter up-to-bat, displaying balls, strikes, outs and who's on base.
May 5, 2010
- Live Scoring team logos: Added team logos to the Live Scoring screen.
May 3, 2010
- Trading Block: Added a Trading Block section which allows team owners to display which players, positions and stats are available for trade.
April 30, 2010
- Strikethrough added: Added strikethrough for players (i.e. a horizontal line through the player's name) on teams who have been eliminated from the playoffs.
April 28, 2010
- Team Roster layout: In the Team Roster screen, changed the View dropdown box to tabs across the top of the screen.
- Min/Max Scoring Category Display: In the Team Roster screen when clicking on the Min/Max tab, added a chart displaying the min/max scoring category requirements (if any) for your league, including the running totals and "pace".
April 27, 2010
- Fantasy Points per Game: For points-based leagues, in the Team Roster screen, you can now see fantasy points per game for each player.
- Default max claims per group. In your Team Preferences screen, you can now set what you want the default maximum # of claims per group to be when making claims that need to be processed in the future.
April 21, 2010
- "Off Waiver Date" indicator: In the Players screen, hovering your mouse over the "WW" status of a player will show you the date he comes off waivers.
April 19, 2010
- Undo lineup changes: Capability for the commissioner to undo lineup changes with a single click.
April 16, 2010
- 0-Day Waivers: Commissioner can now select "0" for the "# of days players remain on waivers for" option, which eliminates the 24-hour+ window that players must remain on waivers for before being processed.
April 11, 2010
- Live Scoring - new statuses: Added the following statuses to the Live Scoring screen for MLB: At Bat, On Base, On Deck, In the Hole, On Mound, Pitching Today.
April 5, 2010
- Auto-Waivers option: Added the "Automatically put players on waivers" option for leagues that use the following Free Agent claim systems: "Bidding" and "Automated Priority Order".
April 1, 2010
- Only DL Players on IR: Option that will allow only players on the MLB Disabled List to be moved to Injured Reserve status, as opposed to players who also have "day-to-day" injuries.
March 28, 2010
- Play All Teams: Create a schedule with 1 click in head-to-head leagues where each team plays every other team each period. For example, in a 12-team league, each team has 11 matchups per period.
March 25, 2010
- Custom Fields: Allow the Commissioner to add custom fields to the Team Roster screen.
March 23, 2010
- Message Forum deleting: Allow the Commissioner to delete posts and entire threads in the league message forums.
View All Games
Classic Draft Lobby
Mock Draft Lobby
Join League (FREE!)